3D Live Pool is the Most Realistic Full 3-D Environment Live Pool.
If you want a fun, easy to use, and varied computer pool game, you must give this one a shot. 3D Live Pool has great sound, the balls roll just like real ones, and you can position your cue shot to hit at various places on the cue ball for different spins! Play against the computer or another player.// Detail //
3D Live Pool simulates pool on your computer with full 3-D environment and perfect 3Dd sound. It features easy and addictive game play, supports 3-Ball, 8-Ball, 9-Ball, 15-Ball, Straight, Rotation, BlackJack and Bonus games.
3D Live Pool has single and multi-player modes both, you can play online or off (with computer, friends or even remote players). It’s also a perfect simulator to improve your pool gaming skills effectively by learning game physics on a PC.
The balls roll just like real ones, and you can position your cue shot to hit at various places on the cue ball for different spins!
The great internet lobby allows you to play & chat online with others, Improve your ranking and take part in different types of tournaments!// Full Version Features //
-Unlimited play// Keyboard Controls //
-Play ten different types of pool games
-New scenes,cues and ball sets
-Customize the settings from more options
-Monthly World Wide Tournament
-Adjust Aim - Move mouse left or rightAdvanced Controls:
-Raise View - Move mouse forward or backward
-Zoom in/out - Press right button and move mouse forward and backward
-Shoot - Press "Ctrl" key and move mouse backward and forward to strike the cue ball with the cue stick.
-Adjust Ball Points - Press left button and move mouse// Hot Keys //
-Adjust Cue Angle - Press "Shift" key and move mouse forward and backward
-Tab – Pause Game
-F1 – Quick Help
-Esc – Back to game menu
-Return – Send message when play online
If you want to look at a ball closely, hit TAB key to show the mouse cursor, then move the cursor onto the ball.// How to play this game online // (LAN)
To play this game online, you must host a game first, then ask your friend to join. No matter you want to host or join a game, please make sure your computer is online(or on the lan) first.How to host a game:
1. Click "Network Play" on the game menu.Note: If the host IP address you got is 127.0.0.1, it means your computer is offline,you can't host a game now.How to join a game:
2. Select "Host a game" from the "Host / Join" list box. At the same time, you can choose the game type and input your name.
3. Click the "new game" button, you'll enter the game and see a message report your host IP address.
4. Inform your friend of the host IP address and wait for him to join.
1. Click "Network Play" on the game menu.Note: If nothing happened after you clicked the "new game" button, you may have input the wrong host IP address, please check it carefully and input a correct one.// Edition Statement //
2. Select "Join a game" from the "Host / Join" list box, then input your name.
3. Enter the host IP address.
4. Click the "new game" button.
We have collected two versions of the 3D Live Pool, one is "V2.32 Full Registered Portable Version", the other is "V2.32 Full Registered Install Version".
You can also download the latest but has some limitations version from the Official Website
!Notes: The portable version may not work for Windows 7, but the install version is all right!// Related Links //3D Live Pool Detailed Game Rules// Download URLs //
(Installer, 2.23 MB)
(Portable, 2.54 MB)