Extremely Realistic Full 3-D Snooker for Playing on Your PC!
Snooker is one of the most popular billiard games in the world, not like other billiard games, it demands not only billiard skills but also strategy.
3D Live Snooker simulates snooker on your computer with full 3-D environment and perfect 3Dd sound. It features easy and addictive game play, supports short snooker(10 reds) and full snooker(15 reds) games.
3D Live Snooker has single and multi-player modes, you can play online or off (with computer, friends or even remote players). It’s also a perfect simulator to improve your snooker gaming skills effectively by learning game physics on a PC.
The balls roll just like real ones, and you can position your cue shot to hit at various places on the cue ball for different spins!
The rule of snooker is a bit complicated than pool, so if you are not familiar with this game, do take some time to read about it.// Full Version Features //
-Unlimited play// Keyboard Controls //
-Supports Short Snooker and Full Snooker
-Suppotts Network Play
-New scenes,cues and ball sets
-Customize the settings from more options
-Adjust Aim - Move mouse left or rightAdvanced Controls:
-Raise View - Move mouse forward or backward
-Zoom in/out - Press right button and move mouse forward and backward
-Shoot - Press ‘Ctrl’ key and move mouse backward and forward to strike the cue ball with the cue stick.
-Adjust Ball Points - Press left button and move mouse// Hot Keys //
-Adjust Cue Angle - Press ‘Shift’ key and move mouse forward and backward
-Tab - Show / Hide Cursor// How can I play this game online? // (LAN)
-F1 - Quick Help
-Esc - Back to game menu
-Return - Send message when play online
To play this game online, you must host a game first,then ask your friend to join. No matter you want to host or join a game,please make sure your computer is online(or on the lan) first.How to host a game:
1. Click ‘Network Play’ on the game menu.Note: If the host IP address you got is 127.0.0.1, It means your computer is offline,you can’t host a game now.How to join a game:
2. Select ‘Host a game’ from the ‘Host / Join’ list box. At the same time, you can choose the game type and input your name.
3. Click the ‘new game’ button, you’ll enter the game and see a message report your host IP address.
4. Inform your friend of the host IP address and wait for him to join.
1. Click ‘Network Play’ on the game menu.Note: If nothing happened after you clicked the ‘new game’ button, you may have input the wrong host IP address,please check it carefully and input a correct one.// Edition Statement //
2. Select ‘Join a game’ from the ‘Host / Join’ list box, then input your name.
3. Enter the host IP address.
4. Click the ‘new game’ button.
This is the 3D Live Snooker V2.0 Full Registered Install Version. You can also download the newest but has some limitations version from the Official Website
!// Related Links //3D Live Snooker Detailed Game Rules// Download URLs //
(Portable, 1.87 MB)
(Installer, 2.60 MB)