Gens is an emulator for the Win32/UNIX SEGA Genesis / Mega-Drive / Sega-CD / Mega-CD / 32X systems, it allows you to play games developed for these classic SEGA 16bit game consoles on your x86 compatible PC.
Gens has been developing for a long time in the Windows platform until it was even ported to BEos and Linux, this means that one of the best emulators can be used by almost everyone.
Gens remains known as perhaps the best Genesis/Mega Drive emulator around.[ Key Features ]
- Windowed / Fullscreen mode with scanline and severals graphics engines[ Compatibility Of Gens ]
- Joystick support
- Save / Load State support (10 slots at the same format as genecyst / Dgen)
- SRAM support (saved in .srm file)
- BRAM support (saved in .brm file)
- Complete sound support (YM2612, PCM, PGS 76489, DAC) in 16 bits stereo at 11025 / 22050 / 44100 Hz
- Configurations files support
- ZIP support
- And a lot of others nice features...
- 92% of games work perfectly.[ Related Link ]Gens TutorialGens F.A.Q.[ Official Download ]http://www.gens.me/downloads.shtmlhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/gens/files/http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/genesis/gens.html
- 5% of games are playables with few glitches.
- 3% of games are unplayables.